Create Better Properties
Conventional filler materials are used to boost material performance.
However, they exhibit serious limitations in achieving state-of-the-art design criteria.
Often they're hard to process, provide non-uniform properties or are simply too expensive.
CarbonX's sophisticated network structure eliminates these problems.
Providing ultimate freedom of design.
- Reinforcement Stronger, durable, and lighter components
- Conductivity Effective transfer of heat and electrons
- Processability Minimum impact on rheological properties
- Mass Manufactured Large scale production & high quality
CarbonX's porous network structure allows for great dispersion in any polymer matrix.
The semi-crystalline filaments exhibit great interaction with the matrix.
They are able to absorb mechanical forces and dissipate them along the network.
The preformed semi-crystalline network structure allows for strict control of conductive behavior.
Migration is prevented by the network being perfectly embedded in the matrix ensuring long-lasting performance.
The connected carbon filaments are hindered to re-agglomerate during processing. Whether it is extrusion, injection molding, thin films, CarbonX is highly processable.
CarbonX technology is so robust that it has been adapted to existing manufacturing plants.
This ensures a competitive price with optimum product quality.
Products We Enhance
CarbonX is suitable to be compounded with any kind of rubber: SBR, NR, FKM, etc.
- Shifting the balance in compound properties
- Improve Thermal/Electrical conductivity/Mechanical reinforcement
- Limited impact on Hardness/Mooney viscosity
Experts are compounding CarbonX with PP, PA6, PC, PEEK, etc.
- Enhance freedom-of-design (thin films, lightweight, complex details)
- Improve Thermal/Electrical conductivity/Lightweight reinforcement
- Limited impact on MFI and processability
Experts are compounding CarbonX with Epoxys, PU, Polyesters, etc.
- Enabling smart, functional coatings and structures
- Improve Thermal/Electrical conductivity
- Limited impact on viscosity
Experts are using CarbonX to produce the next generation of Li-ion and Lead-acid batteries.
- Enabling thin film electrodes, current collectors and expanders for batteries
- Higher capacity, cycle life, charge acceptance
- Low resistivity and limited impact on processability
Whatever volume you need, you can rely on us.
With global supply, we'll get your shipment right on time in front of your door.
Our trusted team of experts will be readily available to make sure you make the most out of CarbonX.
CarbonX is committed to your success, we provide Application Development support.
Contact us to request a COA and MSDS to ensure quality and safe material handling.