CarbonX is a fast-growing company in the carbon material business with its laboratories and offices in Delft. The company is internationally oriented, and this results in a diverse group of approximately 30 people. We work in a start-up culture and this gives you the chance to prove yourself and do what you are best at.
CarbonX is looking for an intern with an international business or marketing related background, to assist in Sales and Business Development.
As an intern in the Sales Department, your tasks will be:
- Research specific sales markets, and map their value chain;
- Generate leads for business opportunities and related events and conferences;
- Validate potential leads to support sales team;
- Maintain database on a weekly basis;
- Support in and learn from the day to day business where possible.
Your tasks may vary according to your background and level of experience in sales. If there are specific requirements for your internship that you don’t see mentioned in this description, please don’t hesitate to apply and let us know.
Profile of a successful intern:
- Business or marketing related background on HBO/WO level;
- Fluency in English;
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Proactive and flexible attitude;
- Living at travel distance from the Delft office;
- Availability: 16 – 40 hours a week for six months.
What we offer:
Your salary will be €350,- gross a month for a fulltime position (including holiday allowance). More importantly, you will get the opportunity to work in a friendly, open and innovative environment where the next generation of materials is being designed. You will be part of an international team of around 30 passionate colleagues who will not only happily share their knowledge and experience with you, but also guarantee a weekly taste of international cuisine and baking skills. Getting hungry yet? Our office is located in Delft.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
For questions, please call +31 6 21688947