CarbonX is a company that originated from the Delft University of Technology and specializes in material and application developments science. We produce an innovative new carbon material that can be applied to make polymers stronger and electrically or thermally conductive. In our laboratory in Delft, we are constantly developing new applications for our products. Last year, CarbonX has successfully scaled-up its production and started supplying its first customers on a global scale. Therefore, we are currently looking for a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner, you are responsible for the technical information flow between the Technical Business Units, Marketing and Sales. You are a tech-savvy person with a commercial view, able to translate technical data into commercial benefits. In this position you’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing. Together you will have the following responsibilities:
• You ensure that information about the product(s) is always updated and available to both colleagues and customers;
• You make sure technical information flows smoothly across our CarbonX teams;
• Together with our Tech team, you will translate technical information into technical features;
• You support our Sales & Marketing team to convert these technical features into customer benefits;
• You participate in technical calls with customers to provide them with technical feedback
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a Master degree in Material science with a focus on nanostructured materials and/or polymers;
• Has 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience;
• Has great communication skills;
• Has strong commercial awareness;
• Is flexible to pick up on a variety of tasks and adjust when plans change;
• Is proactive and translates new information into direct action;
• Masters outstanding spoken and written English;
• Knowledge of the Chinese language is a pre;
In return, you will get a fulltime appointment for 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation. Your salary will be €2900 (including holiday allowance). More importantly, you will get the opportunity to work in a friendly, open and innovative environment where the next generation of materials is being designed. You will be part of an international team of around 30 passionate colleagues who will not only happily share their knowledge and experience with you, but also guarantee a weekly taste of international cuisine and baking skills. Getting hungry yet? Our office is located in Delft. For this position you may also be required to travel abroad on a regular basis.
If you are interested in this position, please send your English resume and motivation letter to email@example.com; only applications to this e-mail address will be considered.
For questions regarding the content of the job, you may contact Roberto Calderone (Head of Marketing) at firstname.lastname@example.org.