中国地区副首席代表: CarbonX Deputy Director China
Working location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Scroll down for a description in Chinese.
CarbonX is an advanced material company based in the Netherlands, developing and commercializing an advanced class of high-performance Carbon. Last year, CarbonX has successfully scaled-up its production and started supplying products on a global scale. CarbonX products are absorbing increasing interest in the tyre, industrial rubbers, batteries and plastics industries. Hence, we are currently expanding our operations to Asia and have founded a sales representative office in ShenZhen, China.
Therefore, we are actively looking for an experienced Deputy Director (China) to operate and manage the ShenZhen office and lead CarbonX sales in China.
A Deputy Director China has a good understanding of the sales process, (preferably in chemical products and/or materials) and proven experience in managing a (sales) team. You are responsible for lead generation and setting up deals in selected Chinese markets. CarbonX headquarters will provide support in sales strategy, marketing tools and initial customer database. You will take care of company administration and report on frequent basis to CarbonX’s Head of Business China. Similarly you will communicate with the European team on a bi-weekly basis to update on market reporting, new product updates and sales progress. Your initial role will start with providing support to CarbonX in founding the sales representative office in ShenZhen.
Phase one, responsibilities:
- Work on the local administration, in order to set up the sales representative office, which is owned by a foreign mother company
- Seek for proper office space and separate warehousing, by taking into account accessibility, safety, cost, etc.
- Recruit a team of 4 sales representatives to initiate sales activities.
Phase two, responsibilities:
- Lead generation and setting up purchase deals within markets selected by CarbonX headquarters. Achieve sales targets and implement strategies to increase target sales revenue
- Manage and develop existing and new end customers/accounts, via telemarketing, face to face interaction, etc. within China region
- Account management, provide aftersales support and maintain close contact with buyers, key managers and decision makers
- Fulfill customers daily inquires and handle long term requirement list on a regular basis
- Manage, operate and maintain contact with ShenZhen warehouse
- Company administration and periodically reporting
- Work within a fast growing global operating company
- Training in professional presentation and communication skills, career development prospect
- Continuous interaction opportunities with our worldwide sales and technical team
- Further growth opportunities in view of further expansion in Asian market
- At least 5+ years of sales experience,
- Technical background is preferred, especially in chemical engineering, tyre, plastic masterbatch will be a plus.
- Affinity to the governmental/administrative procedures, broad social network will be a plus.
- English language is a plus
Sales strategy, Lead Generation, Sales Process, Communication, Negotiation, Management, Engineering, English.
How to apply.
Send your CV to email@example.com
荷兰CarbonX – 中国地区副首席代表