Create a better world, with smart and sustainable carbon solutions. That’s what we stand for at CarbonX. We specialize in material and application development by introducing our revolutionary carbon material that enables lightweight, smart and more durable products.
Are you an enthusiastic, results-driven and accurate Talent Acquisition Specialist? We are looking for a strong communicator, who has excellent organisation and networking/sourcing skills. You are responsible for building and maintaining a positive employer brand and contribute to further professionalize the full talent acquisition cycle.
To sustain our further growth, we are focussed on key senior technical, commercial & QHSE roles in the chemical industry. When needed, you will also assist with other vacancies across the business.
You focus on 4 areas:
• HR infrastructure: You have knowledge of HR systems and databases and will develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. You improve the recruitment and selection process, personnel documentation, and requests by finding a software tool to improve our HR workflow.
• Talent acquisition: You manage relevant talent pools and apply relationship management towards professionals who have potential for a collaboration in the future. You know what is going on within your target group and are therefore a good discussion partner in terms of content.
• Sourcing: You ensure that every step in the recruitment process is provided with sufficient potential professionals. You actively search for potential talent via various job boards and LinkedIn recruiter, you write vacancy texts and you conduct job interviews.
• Recruitment marketing: you are ultimately responsible for communication with the right talent. Nothing goes out the door towards potential professionals without your critical eye. You write relevant content such as blogs, articles, white papers and tailor it to the target group. You seek cooperation with the marketing team for any campaigns. Your goal; find and bind the right talent to CarbonX.
Who You Are:
• You are responsible from end-to-end recruitment processes and have experience working in a company that is going through substantial growth;
• You are plugged into the sustainable technology scene and have a great talent pool of candidates in your network;
• You have the ability to manage multiple job requisitions at once;
• You have a bachelor’s degree in human resources or any other related fields;
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience with recruitment, job placement and/or talent acquisition in sustainable technology;
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English);
• You have broad knowledge of Dutch employment law and GDPR.
We offer you:
• In return, you will get a full-time appointment for 1 year;
• A competitive monthly salary;
• Performance-based bonus;
• Travel costs reimbursed;
• 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours;
• The opportunity to work in a fastpaced, friendly and open innovative environment;
• You will be part of an international team of passionate colleagues who will not only happily share their knowledge and experience with you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. For questions, you may contact Shukry Aden at 0615431880.
Interested? Apply here