Create a better world, with smart and sustainable carbon solutions. That’s what we stand for at CarbonX. We specialize in material and application development by introducing our revolutionary carbon material that enables lightweight, smart and more durable products.
CarbonX successfully scaled-up its production and started supplying its first customers on a global scale. Since then, our team has been growing rapidly and will keep doing so. Therefore, we are currently looking for a Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager.
As a Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of health and safety at the workplace. In this position, you will be working closely with our Technical teams and Line Management.
• Take part and maintain current health and safety (H&S) policies, regulations, and procedures. Propose and develop corporate/department improvements, and report regularly to Management;
• Ensure that workspaces and products are compliant with current regulations and up to safety standards. Conduct H&S trainings and orientation to all new employees;
• Provide ad-hoc support to technical teams with clear and practical advice in all aspects of safety, occupational health, and environmental issues including support in preparation, evaluation and approval of safety assessment sheets and safety reports;
• Assist the commercial and business units in their dealings with clients in all issues concerned with compliancy for quality and H&S;
• Coordinate the proper functioning of the lab (equipment calibration/maintenance, hygiene, purchases, PPEs);
• Lead, develop, enact, and manage QA processes and procedures, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines;
• Assist in Life Cycle Analyses projects.
• Master’s degree in environmental health and safety or in a technical discipline, such as electrical, chemical, mechanical, industrial engineering, applied science and / or at least 3-5 year relevant experience as a Health & Safety Engineer;
• Good command of both written and verbal English and Dutch are essential;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive and problem-solving;
• Able to adapt to new situations;
• Capability to multitask several projects at any time;
• Desire to improve and maintain the health and safety of all employees in the workplace.
And some nice to haves:
• Excellent computer skills as well as technical communication skills;
• Familiar with setting up H&S policies;
• Knowledge of relevant LCA methodology and databases;
• Living in the South -Holland region.
We offer you:
• In return, you will get a full-time appointment for 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term collaboration;
• A competitive monthly salary;
• Travel costs reimbursed;
• 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours;
• The opportunity to work in a fastpaced, friendly and open innovative environment;
• You will be part of an international team of passionate colleagues who will not only happily share their knowledge and experience with you.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. For questions, you may contact Shukry Aden at 0615431880.
Interested? Apply here