CarbonX is an advanced materials company in Delft. We are a fast-growing TU Delft spin-off with laboratories and offices located in Delft. The company is internationally oriented, home to a diverse group of approximately 30 employees.
CarbonX is looking for an intern with an international business / marketing related background, to assist in sales and business development.
As an intern in the Sales department, your tasks will be:
- Research specific sales markets, and map their value chain;
- Generate leads for business opportunities and engage in client calls:
- Support preparation of events and conferences;
- Validate potential leads to support sales team;
- Maintain database on a weekly basis;
- Offer support in and learn from day-to-day business where possible.
Your tasks may vary depending on your background and level of experience in sales. If there are specific requirements for your internship that you do not see mentioned in this description, please do not hesitate to apply and let us know.
Profile of a successful intern:
- Business or marketing related background on HBO level;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Proactive and flexible attitude;
- Living within travel distance from the Delft office;
- Availability: 16 – 40 hours a week for 3 to 6 months.
What we offer:
Your salary will be €350,- gross a month for a fulltime position (including holiday allowance). More importantly, you will get the opportunity to work in a friendly, open and innovative environment where the next generation of materials is being designed. You will be joining an international team of enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. They don’t shy from ensuring a taste of their international cuisines and baking skills either… hungry yet?
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please call +31 6 21688947.